stumbled

Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

disgruntled human: the most dangerous animal of all

the frustrated bus driver

For days, weeks, months and even years, bus drivers serve the public and deliver the passengers boarding their vehicle to their final destination. You would think that they would know the route like the back of their hand...they most likely do..but don't dare ask for directions. The frustrated bus driver will respond with wrath and fury.

"Errreermm I'm lurkin for a place by a rode nearbuhay here..a street and lights near thurr too. Do you know this er place?"




"what?!?"




"GET TEH SAM HELL OFF THIS HERE BUS WITH YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT DIRECTIONS AND PLACES ON A ROUTE I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU KNOW YOUR OWN BUNGHOLE"



Don't ask your friendly neighbourhood bus driver obvious questions that relate to the route. Alot of them will probably answer politely, but the frustrated bus driver ready to snap is going to turn your next morning commute into a verbal assault.


the overweight fast food employee

....can be a kind and generous folk, with a laid back stoner mentality. To these noble heroes of the munchie world I thank thee for thy quick provision of low cost processed crap that tastes incredible.

The other day I was patronized for purchasing a various assortment of dollar menu items when I was asked:



"GURNA EAT ALL DAT?"

Well the answer to his imposing question was indeed "yes". So I went and sat down to eat with my cousin Jimmy.

I glanced over and noticed something. The man behind the counter was watching us eat. Here I am noticing this disturbing find.



We went and talked to the manager. He wasn't impressed with the actions of his employee and took charge of the incident by investigating and deliberating this workplace situation.

This boss was clearly disturbed by the actions of his fast food employee who responded by stormed away. As I finished my cold remains of hamburger I watched the employee drive away, shortly after tendering his resignation.


As I watched him drive away into the distance, I realised here, I was the disgruntled human...and me and my cousin Jimmy's behaviour during our eating binge at McDonald's cost a man his job.

Let's just stick to the munchies in the future and get our food in peace people. No need for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technologically inclined individuals of the new millenium

A scholarly tech wiz using the internet with tactful skill and a precision that was previously unwitnessed is captured here in this industry file photo. The woman seen here is a jack off all trades/innovator and will soon be opening a computer training school to help teach children the way that a computer is properly used in the 21st century.
Old habits do truly die hard. This up and coming digital mastermind refuses to move on as technology does. Some call her a neophyte with a cause but she refuses to acknowledge even that, simply claiming to be a purist. Here she is uploading some pictures to her website before she sends her grandchildren an email update on her kidney dialysis treatments.