stumbled

Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory

Friday, December 10, 2010

my new elemental bed

in the beginning, people slept on Earth beds.. I think most people skipped the fire beds..dunno though, anything is possible. Air beds could be called the next best step after earth and fire elemental beds- but air is oxygen, and oxygen is in water so isn't an airbed like a partial water bed?

so basically.....I got a water bed. Well..almost. It's like a water bed but it doesn't have water in it..it has air instead..so it's an airbed, totally cool because it's still elemental right? I passed on the fire and earth beds..they didn't seem comfy enough. Water beds are so 80's passe? My new air bed is totally hip and cost under 30 bucks at walmart. This is how we roll in the big leagues. I am moving up in the world. Air bed. 200 hits on the blog. Numerous Followers. I owe it all to my good fortune and my new air bed has the stamp of success written all over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technologically inclined individuals of the new millenium

A scholarly tech wiz using the internet with tactful skill and a precision that was previously unwitnessed is captured here in this industry file photo. The woman seen here is a jack off all trades/innovator and will soon be opening a computer training school to help teach children the way that a computer is properly used in the 21st century.
Old habits do truly die hard. This up and coming digital mastermind refuses to move on as technology does. Some call her a neophyte with a cause but she refuses to acknowledge even that, simply claiming to be a purist. Here she is uploading some pictures to her website before she sends her grandchildren an email update on her kidney dialysis treatments.