stumbled

Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory

Sunday, December 5, 2010

i gotta pay bill. But I'm not gonna

so I received an email saying I had to pay a Bill. But it didn't say which Bill. I sent an email back:

Hello sir or madam.
I have received your notification of my overdue account and which to clarify it immediately, however I am unsure of who Bill is. Could you please provide his name and contact details.


I guess they thought I was being funny because I received no reply and then got a "late notice" and interest of 3.5% was added on to the total. So I sent another reply.

Hello sir or madam.
I am not impressed with the lack of communication in lieu of Bill and the information pertaining to him. Please respond immediately as I wish to arrange a meeting to pay Bill.


No reply again. So I asked a few people on the street if they knew where Bill was and how to pay him. I was told to go to a nearby parking lot where I encountered:


This is not Bill. If you are told this is, you are being fooled my friend.
I met a man who after a moments hesitation told me he was indeed Bill and had free candy in his windowless van. Something didn't feel right. When I asked him about the money I owed him he didn't even know the exact amount when I told him my account number. So I told him I'd be right back but didn't return.

It has been 5 weeks now and I don't know what to do. So if anybody has heard from Bill or knows who Bill is, then please contact me as he is a secretive fellow. I'm not even sure if anyone has even ever been paying Bill. Maybe all along he is just some made up guy so companies can take our money. So stop paying Bill until we get some answers and a confirmed identity..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technologically inclined individuals of the new millenium

A scholarly tech wiz using the internet with tactful skill and a precision that was previously unwitnessed is captured here in this industry file photo. The woman seen here is a jack off all trades/innovator and will soon be opening a computer training school to help teach children the way that a computer is properly used in the 21st century.
Old habits do truly die hard. This up and coming digital mastermind refuses to move on as technology does. Some call her a neophyte with a cause but she refuses to acknowledge even that, simply claiming to be a purist. Here she is uploading some pictures to her website before she sends her grandchildren an email update on her kidney dialysis treatments.