stumbled

Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

an obesity ridden family has corrupted my life

so there I was riding the train today minding my own business as usual. I had my paper, my headphones on and I was doing what everyone else does on the daily commute. Keeping to myself and returning home after a long day.

I always sit in the single seats so I don't have to smell someones stink or deal with their habits shoulder to shoulder/hip to hip.

Well today, I was stuck on a bench seat. Its 4 seats long and I was on the end. A dad, mom (I'm assuming) and their kid got on with 4 bags of fastfood. Onion rings, hamburgers (all of which had way to many toppings)..I mean..I'm a tomato, lettuce and cheese guy like the next one, but they had it all on there- I coulda swore I saw onion rings and fries jammed in there as well.

Well that's bad enough to sit beside, but jesus they couldnt even wait til they got home could they. In under 10 minutes they were done, all I could smell was fast food. Musta been about 12 burger at least. Then the kid beside me looks up with a stupified grimace and says:





 "dad we need to get home so i can use the bathroom."


What.
The.

Fuck.

Why couldn't this family eat their 10 person feast in the friggin restaurant?

Then it gets worse. The dad farts and the mom and kid laugh and THEN while the kid is laughing HE farts too.

Triple what the fuck.

So yeah, even I chuckled, but then I realised there wasn't even an easily horrified middle class gentleman around..so I couldn't watch someone snap. It stank man. It was not right. I felt violated and had to move. I got up and walked away. 5 minutes later I got off the train.

I've been home now for over 4 hours. The smell still lingers in my nostrils..the stank still sticks to my clothes. I am traumatized. I now sit here a broken man..violated by fast foods; things I thought were my friend; and toxic gas explosions on the train. Should this be legal??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technologically inclined individuals of the new millenium

A scholarly tech wiz using the internet with tactful skill and a precision that was previously unwitnessed is captured here in this industry file photo. The woman seen here is a jack off all trades/innovator and will soon be opening a computer training school to help teach children the way that a computer is properly used in the 21st century.
Old habits do truly die hard. This up and coming digital mastermind refuses to move on as technology does. Some call her a neophyte with a cause but she refuses to acknowledge even that, simply claiming to be a purist. Here she is uploading some pictures to her website before she sends her grandchildren an email update on her kidney dialysis treatments.