stumbled

Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

shredded cheese endorsement #1

cheese comes in blocks, and squares and circles and triangles and all kinds of types and shit.

I am however, against these objects and childhood shapes. Old cheddar? Mozzarella? Monterey Jack or something? I go with pre shredded in the resealable bag. Talk about ease and convenience.

It's easier. I don't want the shitty shapes. Gotta shred it anyways right? I prefer that pre shredded stuff for my personal use...that stuff is customized for my satisfaction. I hate cleaning the shredders after using them and working away at a block primarily, but look at it closely:

this is definitely something I like rubbing my fingers and knuckles against.
They call them "graters" but it's still basically just a synonym of shredder. It's like some kind of medieval torture machine. Where did this idea come from? It clearly is obvious it should be MECHANIZED. Human hands and that thing don't work together.....it's not fuckin' salt an pepper!

It doesn't work. Let's look at it in other common household situations.


This makes as much sense to me.



I'm all about the EASE.

With preshredded plastic cheese.

*slogan currently patent pending*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technologically inclined individuals of the new millenium

A scholarly tech wiz using the internet with tactful skill and a precision that was previously unwitnessed is captured here in this industry file photo. The woman seen here is a jack off all trades/innovator and will soon be opening a computer training school to help teach children the way that a computer is properly used in the 21st century.
Old habits do truly die hard. This up and coming digital mastermind refuses to move on as technology does. Some call her a neophyte with a cause but she refuses to acknowledge even that, simply claiming to be a purist. Here she is uploading some pictures to her website before she sends her grandchildren an email update on her kidney dialysis treatments.