stumbled

Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

airmile foolery

Airmiles. Have you heard of them? Most likely. Is there a gimmick here?

What exactly is going on here with these "airmiles"?

Well..I deal with airmiles occasionally..infact..I do all of the time. These "Airmiles" members have been convinced that they will get free flights around the world with their "point card".

Here is the typical Airmiles cardholder, witnessed in an "everyday" mood thanks to this file photo:

"I spent $24000 over the last 5 years and I have 800 air mile? I have to pay the taxes too? What the shit bro? I'm gonna start breakin stuff for real."
Airmiles cardholders spend thousands of dollars in a year on "regular purchases" to get meager point returns. Then they find out they still have to pay the taxes on the flight anyways. It shows you the average "travel logic" of an airmiles cardholder since a flight halfway around the world is usually only a couple hundred bucks...with another $1000 in taxes.

This is airmiles foolery...and if I see someone pull a hissy fit over their airmiles again I'm gonna lose it.
"I just spent $240 and you never gave me my airmiles. Do it now! I want the 10 air miles....DERP..."

"I'm very sorry Mam. Let me credit your airmiles with those 10 missing miles. Keep up at this pace and you can get a flight that would be cheaper to just drive in 25 years..oh wait..you'll be dead by then."

Stop airmiles foolery now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technologically inclined individuals of the new millenium

A scholarly tech wiz using the internet with tactful skill and a precision that was previously unwitnessed is captured here in this industry file photo. The woman seen here is a jack off all trades/innovator and will soon be opening a computer training school to help teach children the way that a computer is properly used in the 21st century.
Old habits do truly die hard. This up and coming digital mastermind refuses to move on as technology does. Some call her a neophyte with a cause but she refuses to acknowledge even that, simply claiming to be a purist. Here she is uploading some pictures to her website before she sends her grandchildren an email update on her kidney dialysis treatments.