stumbled

Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory

Thursday, January 6, 2011

the all knowing pub preacher....

....and other "companion characters".


well I'll get started here by stating that I never have really been a big fan of public speaking. Whether it's someone on a high horse thinking they're important or a hate preaching psychopath...I guess I'll just say, it never really works for me.Well..maybe that is a lie. I enjoy listening to things I have attended out of my own doing. I do not however, enjoy, the shit I have to hear while I try to drink a beer at the bar and write or read or whatever the fuck.

the all knowing pub preacher
Usually; this unique individual is surrounded by various people... so with this being an age demographic based thing, we'll keep it simple with "the all knowing pub preacher" being our template.

Immediately after this riveting chap begins his tirades, three things will be witnessed... all of which using similar facial expressions:

the confused yet intrigued dude

the is she annoyed or is she interested gal

and, my personal favourite:


the uninterested, leave me the fuck alone while I conduct my business of reading, writing, or "general behaviours" pal

As you can see, definitely..he is indeed, a serious fellow.
Anyways, let us move on to the conclusion.

Conclusion:

So in the end, there is only one result to this..and fortunately, a friend of mine, who I drink with regularly, recently caught an excellent file photo of me nearby during this wee little tales unfolding.

THATS IT IVE HEARD ENOUGH!

So...basically..leave me alone when I want to write or read, or drink, or just sit in a dismal corner alone, conducting my endeavours in a public setting. I don't care about you..so leave me be. Afterall, this is the place I come to collect my thoughts and actually work. I don't do fuck all at my day job.

1 comment:

Technologically inclined individuals of the new millenium

A scholarly tech wiz using the internet with tactful skill and a precision that was previously unwitnessed is captured here in this industry file photo. The woman seen here is a jack off all trades/innovator and will soon be opening a computer training school to help teach children the way that a computer is properly used in the 21st century.
Old habits do truly die hard. This up and coming digital mastermind refuses to move on as technology does. Some call her a neophyte with a cause but she refuses to acknowledge even that, simply claiming to be a purist. Here she is uploading some pictures to her website before she sends her grandchildren an email update on her kidney dialysis treatments.