stumbled

Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

not floating in the toilet #1

this confusing new section brought to you courtesy of my nauseating self is something I call "not floating in the toilet". I understand it makes no sense really..as if I am constantly putting my daft and shrouded opinions out there in freakspeak...

"HE'S NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AGAIN!!"


wait a second....

Anyways, the loner folk that appears in this numerical series will only be considered a piece of this collection if it has a good music video attached. There is no exception to this rule, but... for myself..if I ever can fund a music video I create...wow this new "post" item is boring. I don't know if there will be a #2....if not, you can always just refresh this blog...look at the #2 on your screen in front of you and go back to facebook..the new #3, because it's a combination of poop and piss and complete shit.

Secondary "Anyways":

So yeah, it's stuff I enjoy as well. This song and accompanying video are two things I thought would be a good start to this section.

Cults - Abduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technologically inclined individuals of the new millenium

A scholarly tech wiz using the internet with tactful skill and a precision that was previously unwitnessed is captured here in this industry file photo. The woman seen here is a jack off all trades/innovator and will soon be opening a computer training school to help teach children the way that a computer is properly used in the 21st century.
Old habits do truly die hard. This up and coming digital mastermind refuses to move on as technology does. Some call her a neophyte with a cause but she refuses to acknowledge even that, simply claiming to be a purist. Here she is uploading some pictures to her website before she sends her grandchildren an email update on her kidney dialysis treatments.