stumbled

Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

treachery of the brown sugar

in my kitchen today there was a dreadful sight..I went to grab the brown sugar bag from atop the cabinets and it was rock hard...pulsatingly solid. It was also suspiciously close to a picture of my significant other as well. Did I place it there after use? Or is it snuggling up to my sentimental photograph and having its way with it?

I questioned the brown sugar as to why it was rock hard and why it was so near to my photograph and it didn't answer.

"Why were you soft yesterday?"

no reply...

"Was it because I entered the kitchen at a usual time? Today I enter and catch you off guard and you are hard, suspiciously close to my significant other's photo?"

The brown sugar just sat there ignoring my pleas for an explanation.


Soft one day and then hard the next? Treachery may be afoot!!
I threw that bastard out- he is no use to me if he is hard and attempting to usurp me in my own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technologically inclined individuals of the new millenium

A scholarly tech wiz using the internet with tactful skill and a precision that was previously unwitnessed is captured here in this industry file photo. The woman seen here is a jack off all trades/innovator and will soon be opening a computer training school to help teach children the way that a computer is properly used in the 21st century.
Old habits do truly die hard. This up and coming digital mastermind refuses to move on as technology does. Some call her a neophyte with a cause but she refuses to acknowledge even that, simply claiming to be a purist. Here she is uploading some pictures to her website before she sends her grandchildren an email update on her kidney dialysis treatments.